Author Topic: KC and monthly DD for bundles  (Read 1722 times)

hiplizard

• Receptionist
    • View Profile
KC and monthly DD for bundles
« on: April 10, 2012, 11:52:15 AM »
KC do not tell you that you cannot pay your bundle option by monthly direct debit like one does seperate broadband/telephone accounts, not happy as I prefer to make monthly payments rather then quarterly ones.

Daniel

• Manager
    • View Profile
    • VoyageCraft
Re: KC and monthly DD for bundles
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 12:12:28 PM »
i think you may have your wires crossed or something, the bundles are DD monthly payments as myself and many others i know who are on them are that way, just 2 weeks ago i switched my mam to a bundle and they asked what date the following month to take out the payment and as far as im aware it is monthly.

perhaps you need to speak to them as it seems a little odd your automatically are paying quarterly, and i can't imagine its a payment method set in stone.

kind regards,

Daniel
Fibre connection *Activated 1/11/11*;

**please read** My opinion on these forums or any social site are that of my own and do not reflect that of the company i work for

bobthebuilder

• Ofcom Inspector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 03:53:50 PM »
i went from to cash ever quarter to dd monthly but they still took it out ever 3 months lol because off a admin error i was told

Daniel

• Manager
    • View Profile
    • VoyageCraft
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 03:38:38 AM »
does seem like a strange scenario, however i only pay by cash now :P DD are horrid. even if it says a couple pounds each month lol
Fibre connection *Activated 1/11/11*;

**please read** My opinion on these forums or any social site are that of my own and do not reflect that of the company i work for

Couchwarrior

• Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 09:36:03 PM »
I signed with a KC bundle started 22/2 I was told the first bill on 22/3 would include 2 months payment 80 which I allowed for, yet when I got the first bil it was for 5 for router delivery lol  ???
17/4 and I still haven't been charged for the 2 months and am now expecting the bill for 22/4 wondering what is going to be on that expecting 3 months  ??? but who the hell knows maybe I am on this quarterly bill  :-\